Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Deals, deals, deals! To celebrate International Women’s Day, which is March 8, L’Oreal Paris just made over 400 beauty products eligible for major savings on Amazon. From now through March 18, you can save $10 on a $30 purchase of eligible items — some are even already on sale! No code needed — the price will automatically drop in your cart!
Looking for a new hair holy grail? Some new everyday makeup? Anti-aging skincare? You’ll find all of the above in this sale. See our five favorites below, all of which are eligible for this deal when you hit that price minimum!
- Formulated with pro-retinol
- Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist-tested
- Claims to reduce appearance of dark circles in just four weeks
- Viral with tons and tons of reviews
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Clump-free results
- Clear for streak-free finish
- Made with hyaluronic acid for added hydration
- Customizable tan
- Cult-favorite hair essential
- Helps maintain the perfect blonde
- Should last a long time
Looking for something else? Shop more from L’Oreal Paris here and explore all beauty here! Don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite beauty products below:
- The Best Self Tanners for Pale Skin That Won’t Turn You Bright Orange
- 12 Best Cellulite Body Massagers to Smooth Out Your Skin — Starting at $6
- The Best Detangling Brushes for Curly Hair — Starting at Just $7
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!