Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s officially that time of year — you know the vibes. It’s too hot for straps or sleeves! On a sweltering summer day, a strapless dress is the only solution. And for those of Us working on our base tan, this design also prevents dreaded tan lines. But if you have a bigger bust, it can be difficult to find strapless styles that provide enough coverage and support.
So, I decided to bring in a little help from my friend Kristina Zias, an influencer with a mission to make women feel confident in their bodies at any size. Kristina co-founded the Confident Collective alongside Raeann Langas, and together they’re inspiring Us to embrace the skin we’re in and dress in clothes that make Us feel good. The two podcast hosts are even throwing a pool party in Beverly Hills this weekend to celebrate body confidence and kick off the summer season!
Kristina exclusively told Us Weekly, “For the longest time, I struggled with my confidence during summer months because as the clothing got smaller, I thought everyone would judge me on my stomach, back rolls and cellulite. And the greatest lesson I learned is that everyone is so focused on themselves, literally no one cares! All that matters is how you feel about yourself.” Love that attitude!
We found 17 strapless dresses for larger busts so you can feel confident and comfortable all summer long!
3. Take this ultra-soft maxi dress from lounging around the house to laying out at the beach! One reviewer reported, “The elastic area is quite long, so it will cover even the most buxom gals” — just $21!
4. Boho-chic! Adorned with crochet details, this strapless sundress is flowy and fabulous for summer. “I don’t wear many strapless dresses because my chest is so large, but I saw a vlogger with a large chest try it on, and I had to try it,” one shopper said. “I bought it and was super excited about the outcome” — originally $65, now just $51!
6. “My go-to with summer dresses is finding ones that have stretch and ruching in the back,” Kristina told Us Weekly. “This is something Reformation does super well and why I wear so many of their dresses during summer. There’s extra room in the chest so I can move, breathe and feel chic all summer long.” This strapless midi dress from Reformation is a lightweight dream for summer — just $278!
10. Complete with a ruffled top, this printed maxi dress is so elegant for a summer event. “I’m a little busty so I liked the top overlap material helps minimize the bust area,” one reviewer wrote — originally $39, now just $33!
12. Feral for florals! This gorgeous maxi dress features a fold-over top and side slit. “It also stays up without having to tug at it or readjust it, and I’m very busty — a 34DDD,” one customer stated — just $40!
Sign up for Us Weekly’s free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!